A Rose Retreat - Botanical Skin Care & Aromatherapy Course, 5 nights in Bulgaria, May 2020
Please get in touch & express your interest in future events: email@example.com
Enjoy a nurturing space in the rose valley beneath the Balkan mountains in beautiful Bulgaria.
Hosted by - Sarah Schürch and Laura Hoy.
Dates - 28th May - 2nd June 2020.
Price with shared accommodation - £1000 (you will share with one other).
Price with private accommodation - £1120
All accommodation, meals and travel within Bulgaria are included in the price, as well as the workshops, activities and products you make to take home. You may like to bring some money with you for personal purchases and souvenirs. You will need to arrange and pay for your own flights* and travel insurance.
Deposit - Pay a £150 deposit to confirm your place. Full payment is requested by direct bank transfer at least one month before the retreat begins. Payment may be arranged by instalments -please get in touch to organise this.
Location - the Rose Valley beneath the Balkan mountains in beautiful Bulgaria
- Visiting organic rose oil and rose water producers Enio Bonchev, including being in the fields of roses, harvesting roses and watching the production in process.
- Perfume, Face Cream and Body Balm Workshops - you will design and make your own products using the finest quality organic ingredients for you to use and take home.
- Macerating rose petals collected by hand, for delicately scented rose oil.
- Cooking classes -preparing meals with a rose petal theme.
- Gentle Morning Yoga Sessions.
- Facials offered.
- There will also be time to discover the surrounding area with organised Nature walks and a trip to a Mineral Spa Pool.
Venue - to be confirmed depending on final numbers, but it will be a private location in the midst of the stunning nature around the balkan mountains in the middle of Bulgaria.
Food - Healthy, delicious meals will be prepared by Sarah Schürch, who will also run inspiring cooking classes. Any dietary requirements can be catered for as long as we are informed in advance.
*Flights - You will need to organise and pay for your own flight and travel insurance, we will recommend flight details for you when the schedule is published to coincide with your collection from Sofia airport in Bulgaria.
Discounts - if you would like to arrange your own travel within Bulgaria we may be able to offer a discount. We would recommend you hire your own car, which will give you the freedom to extend your trip and enjoy more of Bulgaria.
Bookings - Numbers are limited so if you're interested in joining us please let us know.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like more details:
Laura (UK) - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07828954020
Sarah (Switzerland) - sarahschuerch
A full itinerary will be provided before the event including travel tips and what to bring with you...
Please note that this retreat is an alcohol free trip.