CONNECT – NOURISH – NURTURE - Day Retreat, Brighton, April 2020
Day Retreat, supporting you to bring a deeper awareness, connection & joy to your body. Presented by 3 qualified health practitioners: Marion Hawes, Jane Torvaney & Laura Hoy.
Date: Saturday 4th April, 2020.
Time: 10am – 5pm
Venue: The Edge Community Centre, 83 Pankhurst Avenue, Brighton, BN2 9AE
Parking available on site or close by.
- Includes a delicious, nutritious lunch & nourishing refreshments,
- You take home one pot of bespoke botanical balm, designed by you, using the finest quality organic ingredients and essential oils
- Physiotherapist Jane Torvaney will bring alive the magic of our anatomy, allowing us to feel how gorgeous & profound simple gentle movements can be for our health.
- A Complementary Health Practitioner for nearly 30 years Marion Hawes brings her expertise to inspire us to nurture our bodies in the most delicious nutritious way, she’ll be sharing recipes & preparing a fantastic light lunch to share together.
- Essential Oil Consultant Laura Hoy re awakens our natural instinct for alchemy, mixing and making bespoke scented skin care to take home & so to continue bringing nurturing into our day to day lives.